Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Friendly Wager

As I am now a Midwest resident once again, and the Chicago Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, I have agreed to an online bet with Jim Sullivan of Suldog fame.  If the Bruins win, I am obligated to write a post complimenting Boston and the Bruins, along with displaying their team logo.  If the Hawks win, Jim is obligated to do the same for Chicago and the Blackhawks on his blog.  He said it would bring more traffic to our blogs, but since he is a regular blog updater and has hundreds of followers I think that it will benefit me more than him...still, I'm happy to take his bet.  Jim is a great guy and a really good writer, and I look forward to reading about Chicago on his blog once the series is over.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Heh. En Garde, Midwesterner!