Thursday, February 24, 2011

Various Happenings

My mother was just in the hospital (again) for a similar issue to the last time, but fortunately only had to stay for one day. They think they might have figured out the problem and have adjusted her medications accordingly...I hope they are right. The hospital that they sent her to was not the same one she went to last time and things were kind of a goat rope there...I had to spend the night with her last night because the hospital did not provide a sitter (which we really wanted, due to Mom's dementia.) However she is back at home now and appears to be doing well.

I am flying out of town tomorrow for a couple days to do may annual cockpit observation time. I'm flying to Trinidad and staying for a couple days (the hotel expense will be on my dime, but I figure why not have a little fun since I've got the time off?) If I take any good pictures I will share them here. I'm glad I don't have to worry about Mom while I'm gone. I would of course have delayed this trip if I had to, but since everything was already set up and she's back at her assisted living place and doing well, I'm going ahead with it.

Lastly, I would like to share a picture of a sign somebody posted in the men's at work, above the urinals. Yes, men are slobs. I thought it was funny though.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Pretty funny stuff about the urinals, Chuck.