Friday, April 10, 2009

Video Break

Although I am not a Gamer, I did find this cartoon very well-done and enjoyable, so here it is, for your viewing enjoyment (and I found out about the cartoon through Wil Wheaton's blog, which is only natural since he did the voices for one of the two main characters.)



Actual posts to follow shortly. Sorry it's been so long, Mom's move here has kept me busy but I also found that cross-posting entries to my Facebook profile gave me performance anxiety. I mean, I have no problem writing for the whole INTERNET to see, but put up a note that seventy-something of my friends and co-workers will read? That was freaking me out. Even if it makes no sense. Of course, I have a link to this blog on my Facebook account, so a few more people from there may eventually start reading here directly...but that doesn't bother me as much.

Actual post with some original content should be coming up shortly...I have three days off starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

The anxiety makes perfect sense to me. I've always been more comfortable getting up on stage to play for a few hundred faceless people than to get up in my living room and play for one good friend.