Saturday, November 01, 2008

New Post, New Goal

OK, sorry I haven't been posting for like a month or so. It wasn't a hugely busy month, I just wasn't motivated to write for some reason. I am going to attempt to make up for it this month, though, with a blog post EVERY DAY. We'll see if I can stick to it or not. I was inspired by the NamBloPoMo site which actually offers prizes, randomly awarded, for those who complete this challenge. It's high time I post more regularly, anyhow.

In the meantime, what's been up in the last month? Not much, other than working. Oh yeah, and I had a rather big birthday...turned 40 on the 21st. I think I'm still living in denial about it. I did go see my sister to celebrate, though, and we had a good dinner. More details to come about that later this month.

I found the following video rather hilarious. For those of you who haven't seen the original commercial it's based on, you can find it here.



Remember, whatever your political affiliation, if you're a US citizen, please get out and VOTE ON TUESDAY! (Unless, like me, you voted early.)

2 comments:

Marvo said...

I saw that ad earlier last week and thought is was one of the most brilliant things I've seen in awhile.

Happy Belated Birthday!

They say 40 is the new 30. I don't know who said it, but that's what they say.

Chuck said...

Marvo - Yeah, I've heard that 40/30 thing myself. Hopefully it doesn't mean that 60 is the new 50, in which case I won't be able to retire until I'm 75, which would be the new 65.