Monday, November 24, 2008

Another "Lack Of Ideas" Day

I'm pretty proud that I've stuck with NaBloPoMo this month, and I think I've gotten some good writing done so far...and the month is not yet over! However, there are some days where I have a limited amount of time, and I can't think of anything worth writing about. So you get to read about my WRITER'S BLOCK, isn't that EXCITING?

My mother is coming in from Albuquerque today...my sister flew out there to go pick her up...and I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with her. Last year she stayed at my place, and while I love my mother, this year I am THANKFUL that she is staying at my sister's. Mom requires pretty constant attention any more, and I'm working all week. However, I do have off Thursday afternoon (although I go into work that night at 10 PM) so I will be able to enjoy a nice family dinner at my sister's place. The turkey I consume should enable me to fall asleep that afternoon before work pretty easily.

I just found a clip on YouTube of what German pilots do for fun at the airport. It is completely unrealistic, of course, but it's very funny, and the special effects are pretty well done. Enjoy.

No comments: