Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Keyword Analysis

From the kick-ass and free website meter I use at statcounter.com, I bring to you a few favorite keyword searches that have brought people to my blog:

Getting High Off Mucinex

Hmmm...I never had any luck with that, myself, but feel free to give it a try.

Peanuts Reduce Gray Hair

As a salt-and-pepper peanut fan, I'd have to say that isn't true in my case.

Ruidoso NM Hotties

Trust me, there's not very many of them, unless you prefer age 60+ hotties.

Failed Drug Test Prior To FAA Exam

Um, can't help you there, sorry. But I'd advise avoiding Mucinex.

And, here is my favorite keyword search:

Can My Probation Officer Track My Airline Flight?

Never having had a probation officer, I can't say for sure, but my answer would be: Yes, probably. But good luck getting out of town!

No comments: