Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dark Tower Quiz

I haven't posted one of these in a while...I found this one kind of entertaining. My results are below:







The Dark Tower Character Test




You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Merujo said...

I came up as Alain, but I don't think it actually reflects me very well. Hmmm... May have to take this again...

Sasquatch said...

I've taken this quiz twice. First I was Eddie (ka-mai), and this time I was Alain. Hmmmm....

Chuck said...

Merujo - Some tests like this are more accurate than others. For the record, I like the Gunslinger, but I don't know if my personality resembles his that closely. But since I liked the result, I'm not retaking the test.

Sasquatch - Thanks for visiting!