Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Contest Winner!


Yes, it's true, Curtain fans. Yours Truly has won himself...a pack of gum. Woo hoo!

Actually, it's always kind of cool to win something, even something small, and I am looking forward to trying this brand of gum. Thanks to Marvo at The Impulsive Buy for hosting this contest, and sending me the gum. (Photo on left is also courtesty of TIB.)

Marvo hosts these contests to give away extra consumer products he doesn't feel like consuming every once in a while, but this is the first time I've won anything there. Winning is just a bonus, though...reading Marvo's rather hilarious and unique takes on different consumer products is the main reason I visit. Anyhow, he's got another contest running right now, so if you're interested, go check it out.

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Well, Congratulations, Chuck! Chew it in good health!

Webmiztris said...

I won a pack too! we're weiners!!!!!

Chuck said...

Suldog - I don't think it will be particularly healthy, but it may help strengthen my jaw muscles.

Webmiztris - Happy masticating!