Sunday, April 08, 2007

Time to Geek Out

I know that my posting habit has been erratic of late, my apologies. I promise to deliver a substantive post in a couple of days...there is a reason I'm waiting.

On to the topic of this post...I just found this quiz online and find it rather fun to take:

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard































Jean-Luc Picard
60%
Worf
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
45%
Deanna Troi
45%
Will Riker
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Spock
37%
Mr. Sulu
35%
Data
34%
Uhura
30%
Geordi LaForge
30%
Chekov
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%
Beverly Crusher
20%
Mr. Scott
5%




A lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature. You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.



Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...



I was a bit surprised by my results...although I've always admired Picard, I figured I'd end up with Spock or Worf. But in other ways it does make sense.

Oh, and Happy Easter, everyone.

3 comments:

Thimbelle said...

Well, I'm a tie between Geordi LaForge & Beverly Crusher, at 70 % each!

T. :)

Suldog said...

What? No Yeoman Janice Rand? What a gyp!

Chuck said...

Thimbelle - I'll throw my tiebreaker vote for Dr. Crusher, although I think Geordi is cool also.

Suldog - Janice Rand was a hottie, but all she ever did was have the captain sign fuel consumption reports.