Wednesday, January 24, 2007

On Comments

If you have visited my blog in the past, I sincerely appreciate it. If you've visited my blog and also commented, I really appreciate it. One of my favorite bloggers, Marvo, usually repsonds to his visitors' comments, and I think that is a good policy (if you have the time.) I have made this my policy also, but I've been a little bit lax in complying with it lately...however, I think I just got caught up with all my recent posts. So, if you've visited before, and want to know what I thought of your comment, just check out the old post in question!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lankenau said...

Well, I feel the need to be appreciated today, so here I am. =) Thanks!

Chuck said...

Jennifer - You're welcome! Hope to see you again sometime. Cool profile photo, btw.

Suldog said...

You know, Chuck, I just read your profile for the first time and I'm worried that perhaps we'll find you in Transylvania drained of blood someday.

Well, I won't find you - I don't get there as often as I used to. Still, though, I...

Oh, wait a minute, they don't have to transport you back to Transylvania to drink your blood! They can do it anywhere!

Nevermind.

Chuck said...

Suldog - No need to worry...I always carry a couple of spare wooden stakes with me. That way, I'm never mistaken.