Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back to the facts...

Sorry I've had such a long break. I really have no excuse except to say I've been in kind of a down mood lately for no particular reason. I did finally find a local brewpub here that I like. That was one thing I enjoyed in Wisconsin that seemed to be rare here. Don't get me wrong, there are TONS of bars...but few places that make their own beer. They also have a good food menu, quite a step up from the typical bar fare I've seen around town so far. Anyhow, Two Rows is only a few miles away from where I live so I'm sure I'll be visiting there quite a bit. I am quite careful to moderate my intake when I'm driving, though. With good beer, I find it to be quality, not quantity, that matters. And with that, let's resume the facts stampede!

No comments: