Wednesday, October 18, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days #5

Along my way to getting a bachelor's degree, I attended four different institutions of higher learning. In order, those would be Texas Tech University, the University of New Mexico, the University of Maryland, and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I patched that together with some CLEP tests, a video course in economics, and credit from my military training to finally get a bachelor's degree by the time I was 25. I currently do not have plans to get a master's degree, but never say never. If I find a program I like that I can afford, I might just go for it.

2 comments:

Marvo said...

I say you get a PHD and make everyone you know call you Dr. The Mann.

Chuck said...

Marvo - If my last name was Love, I might pursue getting a Ph.D. for that very reason...so "they could call me Dr. Love." Of course, then people might think I was related to Courtney Love, which would be embarassing.