Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Blog Series!

In an attempt to get into the habit of regular posting, I've decided to start a new blog series. I realize my current blog series (The Airline Chronicles) is seriously overdue for another installment, and there is some other stuff I want to write about (my move down here, some family history, etc.) that I haven't done yet...but I think this new series will get me in the habit of posting regularly, since I seem to be more consistent about posting short entries rather than long ones. So, with that said...we bring you...100 FACTS IN 100 DAYS!!!

Basic idea is, I will write a random fact about me several times a week (I can't honestly promise I'll post one every single day) and then when I'm done, I'll attempt to index them all and put them into my greatest hits list over on the right. Who knows, this may even give me some more series ideas.

I stole this idea from Jess, the Apropos of Something, which I found while randomly stumbling about the blogosphere. Seems to be a pretty cool blog, though, if you want to check it out. Thanks for the idea, Jess!

No comments: