Friday, September 29, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days #3

Continuing the foreign locale theme...in my junior year of high school, I was an exchange student to England, in a town called Hemel Hempstead. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would at first, but after I got into the groove of things I enjoyed myself pretty well. The last month I was there I spent with a new host family I had a lot more in common with than my first one.

In spite of my working in the airline industry, I only have been back once since my high school years. I hope to go again within the next year or two, though.

2 comments:

Marvo said...

Someday I'd like to go to England, but I hear the food sucks there...oh and Mad Cow Disease.

I think I might just steal your idea for 100 facts in 100 days for the other blog, if I ever decide to post anything to it. Oh, neglect. I can't take care of a blog, so I don't think I could take care of a child in the future. Sad.

Chuck said...

Marvo - traditional British food does kind of suck, but there are lots of foreign foods to choose from, especially Indian food, which I really like.