Tuesday, September 26, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days #1

I am left-handed. This hasn't been too much of a hindrance for me in life because I'm semi-ambidextrous. My Mom said when I was really little I would use either hand to grab something, not favoring my left hand until I was two or three. My Dad thought I might end up being a switch-hitter, but I never liked baseball as it turned out. I can't write well with my right hand, but I can use right-handed scissors with no problems. In the blogosphere, both Magazine Man and Wil Wheaton are also left-handed.

3 comments:

Marvo said...

I'm left-handed too. So is my twin sister. And my oldest brother. WE WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD!!!

Stu said...

[Fencing]

Inigo Montoya: You are wonderful!

Man in Black: Thank you; I've worked hard to become so.

Inigo Montoya: I admit it, you are better than I am.

Man in Black: Then why are you smiling?

Inigo Montoya: Because I know something you don't know.

Man in Black: And what is that?

Inigo Montoya: I... am not left-handed!

[Moves his sword to his right hand and gains an advantage]

Man in Black: You are amazing!

Inigo Montoya: I ought to be, after 20 years.

Man in Black: Oh, there's something I ought to tell you.

Inigo Montoya: Tell me.

Man in Black: I'm not left-handed either.

[Moves his sword to his right hand and regains his advantage]

Chuck said...

Marvo - I hope so. I could use a pay raise.

Stu - I think Inigo Montoya needed a Darth Maul lightsaber to win that fight.