Friday, December 09, 2005

Inactivity

I haven't been posting. And what can I say? Except that I've been really busy. Insanely busy for me. If I haven't been working, I've been out of town. If I haven't been out of town or working, I've been out of action due to my back bugging me. However, I am back in cheddar land now, and my back, although it is still bugging me some, is starting to feel better. So, look forward to a couple posts over the next few days, those one or two of you who still check this blog's feed.

I feel kind of guilty for not doing anything with the blog recently. Not that it was ever huge, but I had a tiny following, and then I disrespect those individuals by posting absolutely NOTHING for 10 days, after I pledged to update at least weekly. I'm sorry. All I can say is, lower back problems are no fun.

No comments: