Sunday, September 11, 2005

Grrrrr.....

I'm sound asleep at around 2 AM when my doorbell rings. At first I was like, wtf? I figured whoever was ringing my doorbell had the wrong door and turned back over...then I hear KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK and the doorbell rings again. So I get up, get my bathrobe on, go downstairs, and look through my peephole...it's my next door neighbor. I opened the door.

She's in a pissed off mood and says, "Am I making a lot of noise or something?" and I told her, truthfully, that I'd been asleep and hadn't heard her at all. Evidently someone had been pounding on her door...why she assumed it was ME, I have no idea. She apologized for waking me up...of course, now I'm wide awake and I have to be at work in less than four hours. Like this post's title says, GRRR.........

2 comments:

Marvo said...

Maybe it was the OTHER next door neighbor.

Chuck said...

Yeah, I kind of think that maybe it was her DOWNSTAIRS neighbor. I live in a two-story apartment building. But the sound proofing is decent and I've really never heard any noise from them next door.